Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Daylight Savings Time error SQL SERVER 2000

Hi all.
I used tzedit to update the daylight savings time setting on my windows 2000
server.. Now, when I run any of my reports, I get this error:
"An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more
details. (rsInternalError) Get Online Help
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
date "
Does anyone have or heard of a solution?Maybe there's a patch for sql 2000, i fixed my win 2003 server and didn't
encounter this issue with my SQL 2005.
"jereviscious" <here@.there.com> wrote in message
news:eEmN81vaHHA.4396@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hi all.
> I used tzedit to update the daylight savings time setting on my windows
> 2000 server.. Now, when I run any of my reports, I get this error:
> "An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for
> more details. (rsInternalError) Get Online Help
> Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
> date "
> Does anyone have or heard of a solution?
>|||Since Windows 2000 server isn't officially supported any more, microsoft
didn't release a patch. They did, however, issue this knowledge base
article, which I followed..
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387
and everything else appears to be working fine. All of my servers are
reporting the correct time and date. However, SQL SERVER is giving me this
problem, and I have no idea how to go about fixing it...
"Julien Bonnier" <julien@.m0851.com> wrote in message
news:OM3DXKwaHHA.3584@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Maybe there's a patch for sql 2000, i fixed my win 2003 server and didn't
> encounter this issue with my SQL 2005.
>
> "jereviscious" <here@.there.com> wrote in message
> news:eEmN81vaHHA.4396@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Hi all.
>> I used tzedit to update the daylight savings time setting on my windows
>> 2000 server.. Now, when I run any of my reports, I get this error:
>> "An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for
>> more details. (rsInternalError) Get Online Help
>> Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
>> date "
>> Does anyone have or heard of a solution?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment